Bang Yai - Kanchanaburi Intercity Motorway Project - M81
Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom and Kanchanaburi provinces
Department of Highways (DOH)
Project Value :
Bath 30,000 million
Commencement and Completion :
August 2008 – October 2009
Project scope :
The project involves in conducting engineering survey and carry out the detailed design of 4-6 traffic lanes intercity
motorway in order to improve the flow of traffic and land access to
Nonthaburi, Nakhon Pathom and Kanchanaburi provinces. The motorway comprises 120 km long of at-grade road, 6 interchanges, other intercity
motorway facility includes toll
collection system, control buildings, services area and rest area.
- • Conducted a traffic volume/data collection and assessed the traffic
volume of existing roadway and all associated connecting road network.
- • Conducted site survey in order to identify design criteria and constraints.
- • Carried out detailed design of roadwork, design of interchanges
works bridges, structure, drainage system and other facilities of the
- • Developed strategies concerning safe vehicle operation for Traffic
Control Devices, signing and road marking, roadway lighting and toll
collection system etc.
- • Conducted soil and material investigation survey including
construction material resources survey for the design of road and
- • Examine the Environmental Impact Assesment study of F.S. Bang Yai –
Banpong and F.S. Banpong – Kanchanaburi and used as design criteria of
- • Prepared technical specifications, cost estimates and tender documents.
- • Publicized the project works and set the people participation seminars.
- • Conducted the technical designs of motorway seminar among consultants and DOH engineers.
Back to Our Projects