The Real Estate Development Master Plan Project for Land Plot No.37
Adjacent to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
New Bangkok International Airport Co., Ltd.
Project Value :
Baht 50,000 million
Commencement and Completion :
2004 - 2005
Project scope :
The comprehensive plan has focused on the gross area of1,000 rais or 640
Sq miles land plot No.37 adjacent to the airport to accommodate
commercial development as satellite city, business center and community
of international standard whose activities are in connection and
continuation with the ongoing process of the airport development and
operation around the airport. The concept of the airport city
development envisages the following:
• Self-contained community, viable thus vibrant, economically
feasible, having international standards, satisfactory environments and
quality of life.
• Availability of business center and residential community up to best international standard.
• Availability of related facilities that enhance the position of the airport.
• Compatibility with the airport development as a whole.
• Developed conceptual design for land use, transportation, public facilities and natural resource
• Conducted detailed analysis and evaluation of various factors for each master plan elements
• Participated in the development of proposed Land Use Map, Zoning Map and conceptual plan
Back to Our Projects